A while ago I started a blog. In the beginning I came across a visual studio add-in for showing sources as HTML. I just had to test it. You can find the tool here CopySourceAsHtml.
A result of this add-in is the one below.
250 private static void MakeFileWritable(FileSystemInfo dsInfo)
252 FileAttributes flags;
253 flags = dsInfo.Attributes;
254 if (flags == FileAttributes.ReadOnly)
256 flags &= ~FileAttributes.ReadOnly;
258 dsInfo.Attributes = flags;
I think it looks pretty kewl. It wasn’t a smart thing to use the horrible colours on the download page. Luckily the html will look exactly the same as it looks in visual studio.
After a lot of thought I decided to start a blog.
Starting with this inevitable meme.
Why do I want to blog ?
• I can use blogging as a learning aid.
• it can be fun.
• to find people who have the same interests and are willing to exchange thoughts.
Why I don’t blog ?
• to show off my enormous knowledge (because it isn’t)
• to evangelize any technology or methodology
What do I want to blog about?
• fun pieces of code that I have written
• architectures I have worked on.
• books I have read
• other blog posts I have read
• seminars/meetings I went to
Random keywords that will come up in this blog.
• Software Architecture
• Design Patterns
• Team foundation server
• Team Build